The proprietor’s plan was to bring a near derelict building back to its former glory while at the same time transforming it into a rustic Mexican-themed eating, drinking and dancing venue.
By day, Lucha Libre offers a wide range of traditional and contemporary street food in its authentic Mexican deli. By night, the Maya tequila and cocktail bar offers an intense drinking and dancing experience based on the Mexican ‘Day of the Dead’ celebrations.
Telegraph Contract Furniture were called in to complete the furniture layout and ensure that the furniture played its part in creating the individual and highly unique atmosphere required for both the restaurant and nightclub.
- Reclaimed side chairs
- Bespoke Mahogany tables and benches
- Large Booth seating upholstered in Balmoral Buffalo Hide and Brass buttons
- Galway High stools
- Catalina Armchairs
- Inox tables
- Large Deep Buttoned Booths with a soft lounge feel, upholstered in Balmoral Buffalo Hide
- A Straight length of Booth seating
- Chesterfield Sofas and Armchairs
- Clarke High stools
- Bespoke Saddle Stools
- Brass tables